The ATOD Prevention Group provides trainings, workshops, and keynote presentations on a variety of topics. We use the highest standards in our design and facilitation.
The benefits of the ATOD Prevention Group’s trainings/presentations:
- Flexibility – presentations are customizable in time, location as well as in-person, or digital.
- Budget Friendly – working with and for many non-profits, we understand the importance of affordability, and will work to best meet the needs of you and your audience.
- Experienced – facilitators have worked in the prevention field for over 20 years and are ably to apply real-world experience.
The topics listed below are a sample of the resources that can be customized for your agency, coalition, or other community audience.
Training & Presentation Topics:
- An Introduction to Prevention
- Coalition Development & Maintenance
- Community Change Through Environmental Prevention
- Community Readiness Assessment
- Foundations in Prevention
- Strategic Prevention Framework: An Overview
- Substance Abuse Prevention Skills Training: Building our Behavioral Health Workforce
- Media Messaging
- Understanding the Role of Problem Gambling in Ohio
Don’t see what you need?
Contact us, we may be able to develop a training or presentation for you!