Big Marijuana is borrowing the playbook of Big Tobacco in search of the same deep profits at the expense of addicted users. It is time to combat their game with the facts! To help you do so, Smart Approaches to Marijuana (SAM) has partnered with Communities for Alcohol and Drug Free Youth (CADY) to offer a comprehensive media campaign prevention toolkit.
This toolkit comes packed with 18 months of messaging designed to:
- Help coalitions focus on youth prevention and health promotion across the lifespan;
- Inform the public and policymakers on the risks and harms of marijuana use;
- Support smart marijuana policies based on science-not slogans;
- Advance prevention efforts against legalization;
- Provide parents with vital information on strategies to protect their children from harm.
“This is the one toolkit you need to push back against pot in your community,” said Dr. Kevin Sabet, founder and president of SAM and former senior advisor on drug policy to President Obama. “Big Marijuana can be stopped if we mobilize together and this toolkit shows you how,” continued Sabet.
In each toolkit you will find articles, newsletters, advertisements, facts, and PowerPoint presentations, researched and formatted in templates perfect for print media, social media, presentations and more. Just plug in your logo and rollout your campaign – it is just that easy.
Click here to purchase your toolkit and hit the frontlines in the fight against the next Big Tobacco!