Cancer patient dies of alcohol poisoning during break from treatment

A woman who went on holiday to Greece to celebrate a break in her cancer treatment died of alcohol poisoning after drinking wine all day, an inquest was told.

Valerie Jones, 54, a therapist, started drinking on a morning sightseeing trip in September last year and collapsed shortly before 2am. She had more than four times the UK legal drink-driving limit of alcohol in her blood.

Read more here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s